Raspberry Pi 4
What’s New in Raspberry Pi 4 B?
- 2GB/4GB Varients
- Quad-Core 64-bit Broadcom 2711, Cortex A72 Processor
- WLAN 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2,4 + 5,0 GHz)
- LAN RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbit (Gigabit LAN over USB 3.0)
- Operating Power 5V@3A via USB Type-C Port
About this item
- The Raspberry Pi 4 is integrated with broadcom 2711, 64-bit quad-core Cortex-A72 processor and 2GB RAM.
- It feeatures true gigabit ethernet port, 2 x USB 3.0 “Super-Speed” ports.
- 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN (2.5 GHz & 5GHz) Bluetooth 5.0 Dual micro-HDMI ports, 4K UHD video H.265 decode (4kp60)H.264 decode (1080p60)
- OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 graphics PoE capable 5V3A USB-C power supply required
- Completely upgraded, re-engineered, Faster, more powerful, Dual displays 4K output along and is silent, energy-efficient can transfer data up to ten times faster.
No customer reviews for the moment.