Head Mounted Temperature Transmitter
Powerful high-accuracy loop-powered head mounted temperature transmitter, it accepts several types of temperature sensors – thermocouples, Pt100, Pt1000, NTC and 0-50 mV signal – all-in-one model, with linearized 4-20 mA output and configurable measurement range.
It allows 2 points calibration for field tuning and can be supplied already preconfigured with customer parameters.
As a world class device, TxBlock-USB is compliant with the leading standards of electromagnetic compatibility, and is highly immune and reliable device for industrial environment.
The innovative built-in USB port allows configuration, easy commissioning and fine tuning on periodic calibration reviews.
- Universal input accepts Thermocouples J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B and Pt100, Pt1000 and NTC RTD with programmable working range
- Loop powered 4-20 mA output
- Linearized 4 to 20 mA or 20 to 4 mA output
- Cold junction compensation for thermocouples
- Cable resistance compensation on 3 or 4 wires Pt100 connection
- USB micro-B port allows direct PC or smartphone connection for configuration
- Free Windows configuration software
- Free Android configuration app
- Power supply: 10 to 35 Vdc
- RTD Typical Accuracy: ± 0.1 % for Pt100 and Pt1000 and ± 0.3 °C for NTC
- Thermocouple and mV Typical Accuracy: ± 0.1 %
- Temperature effect: Smaller than 0.16 % / 25 °C
- Working temperature: -40 to +85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
- Sensor break detection according to NAMUR NE43 recommendations
- Dimensions: 43.5 mm x 20.5 mm (1.71 in x 0.80 in) D x H
- Brand: Novus Automation
- Product Code: TxBlockUSB
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: ₹4,500.00